Views:

Tuesday 15 March 2011

Big Haul!!! New Look, Lush, Forever 21, H&M, Boots, Body Shop, Clinique!

Over the past few weeks I've been buying a lot of clothes and beauty products, so I decided to save it up and make a collective haul! I'm going to be reviewing some of the products I brought, such as the Body Shop Rainforest Shampoo and Conditioner and the Clinique eye cream. The clothes on the other hand, you'll be seeing in outfit of the day blog posts and videos, which I usually do on my channel when I have an outfit on that I actually like! However, these clothes will probably not be making an appearance for at least another few weeks, since the weather in England is still awful! I cannot wait for summer to roll round, like I'm sure practically every other person in the UK is, after all having to endure months of rain, wind and gloomy skies! The one thing that I can at least start wearing for now is the Biker Boots I picked up from New Look! I wasn't too sure whether to get them since its nearly spring, but I think they are a fairly classic item that I can still wear next winter, and luckily I went ahead with the purchase because when I got to the counter they had been reduced to £10 down from £30! So happy! Hope you like the video and if you decide to follow me I would be even happier!

Lucy xx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lucy!
    Really like your blog
    I'm a new follower
    Please check out my blog and follow me if you like;)
    Stay in touch
    xoxo Elle

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOve your blog, I followed, check out mine if you want?
    O just read your previous post and I love eating the hbot chocolate powder too!
    I thought it was just mee!
    Izzy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. thankyou so much! My eyebrows are actually the thing i hate most about me!

    I didn't even know you had a blog! Your videos are my favourite<3 xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great videos! Be sure to follow back :)
    ps I love your hair!
    ~ Sophia

    ReplyDelete